Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
:icony-llia:
Y-llia Featured By Owner Oct 27, 2015  Professional Digital Artist
I'm going to open my patreon soon,and I want to hear your suggestions for what do you want me to offer as rewards for my patrons! You can check the journal about it bellow:

Patreon suggestions and November comission listHi minna-san ~ 
I'm planning to open my Patreon on November (finally!! yay ~) ,and I'm looking for some suggestions about what kind of rewards do you want me to offer for my patrons.I've been thinking on make some tutorials,offer special commissions and requests, originals and access to a special material of my current projects Hana ni Arashi and Electric Pulse,but anyway I want to hear your opinion and your suggestions,so please feel free to leave your comments bellow ~  I'll be waiting! Llama Emoji-03 (Sparkles) [V1] 
Also,the commission list for November is open! I have 10 slots available for this month,so you can note me to catch your slot now! 
Here is the info sheet and prices for you to check: 

And some samples of my recent artwork too ~ 

Also you can catch your slots for the November's comissions

Commissions are open ~-ENGLISH- 
You can ask for any kind of illustration,both original characters or fanart.I’ll ask you references about the order by mailI accept ecchi and sof BL/GLI don’t draw explicit sex, hentai,yuri , yaoi or furry scenes I don’t draw  Anthro
Bullet; Purple HOW TO ORDER?
To make an order send me an email to yllia(.)art (@)gmail(.)com or note me .Tell me if you want original characters or fanart, talk me about them and add some visual references.I’ll get paid before starting the commission; I can accpet layaway if you need it,but i’ll charge the 50% ouf the amount before starting and the restant 50% within the agreed deadlines. The work won’t be sended until I get paid.You can ask me for sketches and samples during de process.I don't take commissions for DA points.
<em>

Devious Comments (Add yours)

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: